Today’s era is an era of competition. Every student wants a high level of education, and for this, everyone wants to study abroad. In this blog, we will study the best places to study abroad for Indian students.
Studying abroad is a great experience. Studying abroad changes a student’s lifestyle. Many of the students learn new life hacks by roaming to new places and meeting new people.
Self-independency is very crucial for students if they want to study abroad because they have to live on their own while studying. Now we will discuss the best places to study abroad for Indian students.
The Best Places to Study Abroad for Indian Students
- The United States
- The United Kingdom
Why Indian Students Go Abroad To Study
The advantages of studying abroad are numerous. In the beginning, you will pick up a new language and culture. In addition, you will learn fresh strategies for surviving in challenging circumstances. You will grow more independent as a result of having to fend for yourself there. These are a few benefits of studying abroad, and since it promotes independence, it is the greatest option.
Benefits of studying in the United States
There are many benefits to studying at institutes in the United States, as discussed below:
- On the top 100 universities list, the United States has the most universities. It is known as the hub for top universities worldwide. For two consecutive years of education, the United States has been at the top of the best universities. You will get the best tutors for the best education in the world.
- While studying in the United States, you will experience diversity in culture and food. Every state in the USA has its own special and famous food items. One of the best things about the USA is,you can move from one state to another without a permit or visa.
- Studying in the USA will give you the important benefit of getting international experience for your resume. After this, you will be given preference for any job you apply for. This will make your profile more valuable.
So these are some reasons why you should study in the United States. And why it is 1st in the list of Best Places to Study Abroad for Indian Students.
Top universities in the USA:
- Steven institute of technology
- Columbia University
- Rice University
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- California Institute of Technology
- Carnegie Mellon University
- The New School
- Illinois Institute of Technology
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Northeastern University
Popular courses with annual fees in the USA
|Popular Course||Average annual fees|
|MBBS (BS+MD+Residency)||$40,000/ year|
|BSc in Nursing (BSN)||$45,000/ year|
|MS in Computer Science||$50,000/ year|
Benefits of studying in the United Kingdom
You can choose to study in the United Kingdom,due to the following reasons:
- The UK had eight universities in the top 50, according to the QS World University Rankings 2021. The UK is well known for its quality education and educational system.
- According to the OECD Better Life Index, the UK ranks well in jobs, education, and skills in sales, which are essential for any international student. The UK people rank their satisfaction at 6.5 out of 10, which is higher than the average ranking.
- Students who study in the UK can be exposed to a variety of cultures because roughly 14 or 15 percent of the population—or 9.5 million people—were born outside of the UK.
These are the reasons why the UK is on the list of Best Places to Study Abroad for Indian Students .
Top universities in the UK
- University of Cambridge
- University of London
- The university of law
- Swansea University
- University of Oxford
- University of Dundee
- London University of Economics
- University of St. Andrews
- The University of Edinburgh
- The University of Manchester
Popular courses in the United Kingdom with annual fees
- Msc, business analytics
- Msc, business analytics, and management science
- Msc, business analytics, and big data
- Bsc, Data Science, and Business Analytics
Average annual fees – £18,000 – £29,500
Management (MBA and MIM)
- Master’s in business administration (MBA)
- Master’s in Management (MIM)
Average annual fees – £40,000 – £100,000
Computer Sciences and IT
- Msc, computing science
- Msc,IT Security Management
Annual fees – £19,000 – £40,000
- Bsc medicine
- MBBS medicine
- BMBS medicine
Annual fees – £22,000 – £52,000
Benefits of studying in Canada
The benefits of studying in Canada are discussed below.
- Canada is known for a quality life. It ranks 1 for quality of life. Canada has four student-friendly cities out of 100, according to the world university ranking.
- At university level in Canada, 2 out of 5 tutors hold at least one international degree. Canada provides high-quality education.
- One of the best things about studying in Canada is the opportunity to explore its culture, climate, and way of life, which is beyond comparison.
These are the reasons to put Canada in Best Places to Study Abroad for Indian Students list.
The top universities in Canada
- McGill University
- McMaster University
- University of Alberta
- University of Montreal
- University of Calgary
- University of Waterloo
- University of Toronto
- University of British Columbia
- Western University
- University of Ottawa
Popular courses in Canada with average annual fees
|Popular Course||Average annual fees|
|Bachelors in Business & Management||56,000 CAD|
|Bachelors in Computer Science & IT||55,500 CAD|
|Masters in Computer Science & IT||52,500 CAD|
|Masters in Social Sciences||37,000 CAD|
We’ve covered the three best places to study abroad for Indian students in this blog. The United States, the United Kingdom, and Canada are the nations that are on the list because of their high standards of living, prestigious universities, and quality of education.
Which nations offer the most affordable education to Indian students?
These are the top 8 study abroad destinations for Indian students.
Which nation’s student visa application process is the easiest?
For Indian students, obtaining a student visa to Australia, Canada, or New Zealand is the most straightforward. However, you must meet all of their conditions and adhere to the correct procedure.